Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lost & Found

So we are at my parents and I don't hear my son. We look in all the closets, the drier, the pantry, the toyroom, in the beds. I start to think WHAT THE &%*&#? Where could he have gone? I am yelling, and so is my dad and my husband. But my mom-well she just sits there and reads her book. So now I am thinking WHAT THE %&#*&!!! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE?? We were able to find him, he was hidden under a table behind some stuff. Let me tell you that was the scariest 15 minutes of my life.
So should I have said something to my mom? It was like she did not care. She did not seemed concerned. Almost like she knew where he was. But did she? NO. I am really mad, but just need to let it go. I just can't believe the way she acted.

On a good note. He was found safe and sound. He did know he was in trouble. Not sure if I ever want that to happen again. But I'm sure it will. KIDS what to do with them.

2 comments:

  1. You have to remember, she has raised kids. When she couldn't find her kids she went through the same thing. Now that she has experienced it she knew you would find him.

    If I loose my kids in my house I usually figure they are mad or playing hide-and-seek and will eventually be found. I try not to get upset about it unless we are outside or somewhere other than home. Then I EMPHASIZE to my kids how important it is that I know where they are.

    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry if I offended you, but I have people say that now that I keep my hair shorter that I look more and more like Matt. I do love Matt. As we get older we seem to come to look more like our other family members. Eveyone is special and I love everyone in the family. We do love you and your family and thank the Lord each day for each of you......

    ReplyDelete