Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The beginning....

This is where I will come to vent my frustrations with whatever. I am not sure how to vent, and I have learned that if I don't vent, I blow up. SO I am going to try to write it here-and you won't know who I am. If you have an issue you want to vent, or have some similar problems and have figured out how to deal with them, please leave a comment and let me know.

I have been having some problems lately. I feel like I have been being judged lately. I also get sick of being asked to help, but then as I am helping, I just get crap for it. I get so sick of it. How do you tell someone to stop asking you for help when they don't end up taking the help.

I have been really frustrated too, I was told that I take to much on myself. But yet when I try to pick the stuff I feel I can do, I am asked by that person to help with stuff. If I say I am not available I get crap for it. I am so sick of it. ARGGGGGGGG!!!

Hopefully I can figure out how to deal with this and tell them to shod off with out being mean about it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I know who you are! :D

    As for the person who is judging you.....talk to them. See what the priorities are. Some people want the dishes done, others want clean floors, and others are more extreme and want things done a certain way. Just make sure to listen and make sure you know exactly what they expect. Also, if you are feeling overwhelmed make sure you let them know.

    As for "shod off without being mean" I personally see "shod off" as mean. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way. Good luck with figuring it out. I still have not.

    ReplyDelete